Predictive Oncology Inc. (NASDAQ: POAI)
A knowledge-driven company focused on applying artificial intelligence (AI) to develop personalized cancer therapies, which can lead to more effective treatments and improved patient outcomes.
We dedicate our mission to the millions of healthcare professionals and scientists who take the fight to cancer with every shift. Without their dedication, advancements and cures would be impossible. Likewise, we keep cancer patients and their families in our hearts as we work to eliminate cancer from our lives.
Let us tell you about Predictive Oncology.
Using artificial intelligence, we utilize our collection of 150K+ cancer tumors, categorized by patient type, against drug compounds to determine optimal therapies to be used to eliminate cancer.
Further, the drug discovery community realizes that a genomics-based approach is alone insufficient to achieve the promise of personalized therapeutics. Our multiomic approach stands a much greater chance of success.
The Predictive Oncology solution
New improved oncology platforms in next-generation, AI and data-driven services utilizing:
- Accelerated development and discovery of new precision oncology medicine therapies
- PeDAL™ – Patient-centric Discovery by Active Learning
- CoRE™ Active Learning for constructive models of drug response
- Historical knowledgebase of 150K+ de-identified patient drug response profiles
- CLIA certified lab
Unique technology designed to rapidly optimize pharmaceutical formulations:
- Needed to deliver protein-based therapeutics for cancer targets or any chronic, infectious diseases
- Services include protein expression and purification and protein degradation
zPREDICTA’s tumor-specific 3D cell culture models mimic drug responses seen in patients, enabling more successful drug development:
Reconstructing 3D tumor architecture and cellular heterogeneity
Allowing drug candidates to be tested under native conditions of human tissues
Cultivating fail-fast approach, eliminating ineffective compounds early in the development process
Facilitating the availability of new therapies for cancer patients